High-Speed Programmable Attenuator MAT810
Multi-function programmable attenuator whose switching speed is 2μs.
- There are no chattering and spike at switching moment.
- The precise simulation of wireless communication is capable by setting the attenuation step small.
- The frequency band is divided into sixteen and the calibration is done at each frequency so that the frequency characteristics of attenuation is made flat.
Table of Contents
The frequency range is so wide as 300MHz to 6.6GHz.
The arbitrary attenuation programs is possible.
- Two methods are available for setup of attenuation, manual or program.
- 128kwords built-in program memory.
- Maximum 2μs switching (readout) speed.
- Three readout modes of FREE, BURST and GATE.
- Setup of hold off period by the number of clocks or by time.
The software for making attenuation program is a standard accessory.
Software for making attenuation program MAS800 (Standard accessory)
- Waveform creation
The nine types of standard waveforms are prepared like sine wave and triangle wave.
A waveform is created by straight line input, arithmetic calculation input(addition, subtraction, clipping, offset and etc), one-point input and freehand line input by a mouse.
- Waveform editing and file management
Waveform editing and file management may be performed using CUT, COPY, PASTE and UNDO.
Maximum Attenuation 60dB
The minimum step size of attenuation is 0.05dB.
|Model||Frequency range||Attenuation||Input Power
|MAT810||300MHz to 6.6GHz||60dB||0.05dB||25mW||High-Speed
| Cellular phone1
| Cellular phone2
| Cellular phone3
|UWB||3.4 to 4.8GHz
|7.25 to 10.25GHz
|3.1 to 10.6GHz
11.72748 to 13GHz
1.04 to 2.03GHz
( Output VSWR : less than 2.0 )
- High-Speed Programmable Attenuator MAT810 Catalog (PDF)
- MICRONIX Products DIGEST Catalog (PDF3.75MB)