Electromagnetic Anechoic Box /Shield Box Special Type ME8669
Available for measurement at low frequency band from 50 to 800MHz.
- Available for measurement at low frequency with ferrite absorber.
- Optimum for wireless system test for technical standard, receiving sensitivity test and EMC test.
Table of Contents
|Outside Dimensions(approx.)||915(W)×650(H)×585(D)mm (excluding projections)|
|Inside Dimensions(approx.)||810(W)×506(H)×506(D) mm|
|Structure||Double structure composed of radio wave absorber,
stainless steel (hairline finish)
|Shielding Characteristics(typ)||70dB typ＠300MHz|
|Reflection loss||more than 20dB＠50MHz to 800MHz|
SMA 2pcs (Left and right sides x each 1)
|I/F||D-sub 25pins x1|
About radio wave absorber
Radio wave absorber of ferrite
|Frequency range||50MHz to 800MHz|
Capable of changing or adding size, connector or function from / to above standard specifications.
- Table for DUT
- Receiving antenna (Selection of optimum antenna suited for DUT)
- Reference antenna (Selection of optimum antenna suited for DUT)
- Adding RF connectors
- Adding multi pins connector
- Changing size
- Changing shape
- Selection of radio wave absorber